- Written by Monitor News Network
- Category: Disclaimer
The views expressed by the author are entirely his own and do not necessarily reflect the views of JK MONITOR. The posting of stories, commentaries, reports, documents and links (embedded or otherwise) on this site does not in any way, shape or form, implied or otherwise, necessarily express or suggest endorsement or support of any of such posted material or parts therein.
The myriad of facts, conjecture, perspectives, viewpoints, opinions, analyses, and information in the articles, stories and commentaries posted on this site range from cutting edge hard news and comment to extreme and unusual perspectives. We choose not to sweep uncomfortable material under the rug - where it can grow and fester. We choose not to censor skewed logic and uncomfortable rhetoric. These things reflect the world as it now is - for better and worse. We present multiple facts, perspectives, viewpoints, opinions, analyses, and information.
As with all controversies, we stand ready to post any and all rebuttals and responses from people mentioned in the material we post. Journalism is (or used to be) the profession of gathering and presenting a broad panorama of news about the events of our times and presenting it to readers for their own consideration. We believe in the intelligence, judgment and wisdom of our readers to discern for themselves among the data which appears on this site that which is valid and worthy...or otherwise.
- We believe in bringing our site visitors the widest possible array of information that comes to our attention. We have great trust and respect for Jammu and Kashmir people, and our worldwide readers, and believe them to be fully-capable of making their own decisions and discerning their own realities.
- Among the large number of articles posted here for your consideration, there will doubtless be some that you find useless, and possibly offensive, but we believe you will be perceptive enough to realize that even the stories you disagree with have some value in terms of promoting your own further self-definition and insight. Our site is a smorgasbord of material...take what you wish and click or scroll right past that which doesn't interest you.
- We suggest you don't make 'assumptions' about our official position on issues that are discussed here. That is not what this site is about. We believe it to be unwise to sweep controversy under the carpet. We also firmly believe people should not only read material which they agree with. The opinions expressed through the stories here do not necessarily represent those of
- Editor-in-Chief, Ajmer Alam Wani.
- We are not going to censor the news and information here. That is for you to do.
- We strongly recommend not 'assuming' anything. Read, consider, and make your own informed decisions.
- All of the materials and data offered on this site, are for informational purposes only.
- And remember: it's all free to you, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Thank you for visiting.
- Hits: 905
- DHSK observes World TB Day
- Army conducts lecture on ‘World Tuberculosis Day’
- DAK warns against misuse of antibiotics
- KP Blood Bank conducts seminar cum awareness camp
- Kumar visits Govt Ayurvedic College-cum-Hospital Akhnoor, inspects construction works
- DC Kargil reviews functioning of District Red Cross Committee Kargil
- DDC Budgam reviews implementation of PN & PNDT Act at DAC meeting
- CME on implementation of new Medical Curriculum at ASCOMS Sidhra
- JMC, NBCC a headache for residents of Narayana Mohalla in Kachi Chawani area
- Green Srinagar Initiative: Nearly 40 thousand tree saplings planted in first week since launch
- Public Park Kupwara turned into garbage dumping site
- Wild Life Deptt kick starts Hangul population census at Dachigam National Park
- Kumar inaugurates Foresters Conference, Exhibition
- Impose section 144 around Jhelum embankments: Div Com to DCs
- SKIMS celebrates World Plantation Day
- Village Shara Phuktsey won 1st prize in Ice Stupa competition
→We are soon starting publishing/uploading video interviews. If you wish to send us informative video interviews you can send us at- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Talent hunt event held in Kargil
- DIPR organizes painting cum symposium competition
- Jashn-e- Bahaar a cultural event held at Budgam
- Srinagar police organized Mega Cultural event at Tagore Hall
- GDC Ramnagar organizes seminar on ‘Recent advances in Computer Science, IT’
- DDC Kishtwar inaugurates job fair, 1500 youths participated
- NSS GDC Kishtwar organises mega rally on Beta Bachao Beti Padhao
- Srinagar administration finalises measures for conservation, promotion of local copper art
- IB warns large scale attacks during elections
- Center constitutes tribunal to decide cause for declaring Jamaat-e-Islami unlawful association
- Pakistan need to give more importance to Kashmir: European Parliament member Wajid Khan
- Pulwama youth arrested by Delhi police in connection with Fidayeen attack
- 32 teachers from J&K felicitated at National Capital
- Skandan invites Tata Company to develop IT, other potential sectors in J&K
- Germany foreign minister urges Pak, India to resolve Kashmir dispute through dialogue
- Terror act in New Zealand widely condemned